Project Details Up-gradation to Two lane with Paved shoulder from Km. 20+300 to Km.29+030 of 8.730 Km length on Goha-Khellani section on NH-244 in Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir on EPC mode (PKG-II).
Department Name: National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation||Corporate Office-New Delhi – NHIDCL
Contract value approx 99 Cr.
Contractor Name : M/s E5 Infrastructure Private Limited
- M/s BDIPL Got Contract from Morth Construction of Left Out Works of Ajmer – Nagaur section of NH-89 (Km 0.000 to Km 148.250) by two laning with paved shoulder in the State of Rajasthan on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) ModeEstimate Project Cost : 144 Crore Location : AJmer-Nagaur Rajasthan Secton, Date of financial
- Delhi -Vadodara Package 16 Financial Bid opened Value 613.79 Cr.Construction of Eight Lane Carriageway starting from Major bridge over Takli river near Nayagaon
- MPRDCL award work order for construction of Road Chapada-Hatpipaliya-Newari Road SH-64 length 21.00 KmRehabilitation and Up gradation of Chapada-Hatpipaliya-Newari Road SH-64 (in principle NH) length 21.00 Km-(2nd
- Morth Award work order for Widening/Reconstruction of span Culverts in Uttarakhand
- New EPC Road Project NH-315A Awarded by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.Widening of existing road to 2 lane with paved shoulder from Hukanjuri to Khonsa